To extend the life of public Village streets, maintenance is scheduled to repair approximately 30++ patches of deteriorating pavement on the roads noted below. Click here to review the map that identifies the specific locations.
- North Vincennes Circle
- South Vincennes Circle
- North Bay
- Hennepin Place
According to Johnson & Sons Paving Co., areas designated for repairs are marked with paint. Milling will occur on Thursday and, weather permitting, paving is scheduled for Friday.
- If a repair area is in front of your driveway and you need to come and go anytime on Friday or Saturday, please park on the street on Thursday and Friday night.
- Overnight parking restrictions along the repair route are temporarily suspended from Thursday through Saturday.Residents may drive over the milled surface over the weekend without a problem.
- Cones will be placed by the areas as a reminder that the surface is milled down a few inches.
- Residents may drive over the milled surface over the weekend without a problem.
- Johnson & Sons Paving Co. recommends staying off the new asphalt for a minimum of 24 hours once the asphalt work is finished.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Public Works Trustee Rich Schmitt at: firstname.lastname@example.org