Construction Permits and Inspections
If you are considering a home improvement or property improvement project, please contact the building inspector to discuss permit requirements. Permits help ensure that project plans comply with federal, state and local standards for land, zoning, and construction.and that homes are safe and properly maintained.
- Building Inspector – Al Kosterman, Phone: 262-989-9215
- Electrical Inspector – Gregg Hansen, Phone: 262-977-0488
- Plumbing Inspector – Rick Herman, Phone: 262-498-3191
- Examples of when you may need a Construction Permit – Coming soon!
- To view, print or download Construction Permit Applications, click here.
- For a list of all Village Officials and Service Providers, click here.
Real estate and personal property tax assessments are maintained by the village assessor. For more information about the assessments process, view the Department of Revenue’s Guide for Property Owners.
Assessment and Property Tax History
Obtain assessment and tax information from the Racine County land records system at http://racinecounty.com/government/county-treasurer/property-taxes.