For Village code that denotes approval is required, in the absence of an official Village form, please contact the Village Office.
Licenses & Residential Rental Applications:
Construction Permit Applications & Forms
For general Building & Property information, click here. For any and all building permit questions, please contact Inspector Lee Greivell. For Zoning questions, please contact the Zoning Administrator, President Mark Schall. Click here for contact information for VNB elected and appointed officials.
Permit & Zoning Applications:
- Permit Fee Schedule (2022 Wisconsin Uniform Building Code)
- VNB Building Permit Checklist – Required by Building Inspector
- Wisconsin Uniform Building Permit Application – Also applies for siding, roofing, sheds & decks
- Cautionary Statement – Required if the Homeowner is the Applicant
- Board of Appeals Review Application
- Conditional Use Application
- Electrical Permit Application – Updated 8/3/2022
- Plumbing Permit Application – Updated 8/3/2022
- Fence Permit Application – Updated 8/19/2022
- HVAC Permit Application (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning) – Updated 8/3/2022
- Planning Commission Review Application
- Right-of-Way & Driveway Permit Application ** See Public Works note below.
Public Works: Village Code relating to driveways & right-of-way (ROW) is located in Chapter 7. Chapter 7 includes information about Streets (public and private) & Public Lands; Driveways; Street Excavations and Openings; Encroachments on Public Property; Tree Trimming and Encroachment; Sewer Use; and Location of Public Utility Equipment; and Wireless Facilities in Public Lands and Right of Way. Chapter 7 is published on the North Bay Ordinances page.
Construction Related Handouts:
- Village of North Bay Zoning Map
- Examples of when you may need permits
- Residential Building Requirements – See North Bay Ordinances