For Village code that denotes approval is required, in the absence of an official Village form, please contact the Village Office.
Licenses & Residential Rental Applications:
Construction Permit Applications & Forms:
To download current applications, please click on the respective links below. Hard copies of all applications are also available through the Village Clerk.
For more Building & Property information, including a list of appointed Inspectors, click here.
Permit & Zoning Applications:
- Building Permit Application
- Board of Appeals Review Application
- Cautionary Statement Regarding Building Permits ** Required if the Homeowner is the Applicant
- Conditional Use Application
- Electrical Permit Application
- Plumbing Permit Application
- Fence Permit Application
- HVAC Permit Application (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning)
- Planning Commission Review Application
- Right-of-Way & Driveway Permit Application ** See Public Works note below.
Public Works: Village Code relating to driveways & right-of-way (ROW) is located in Chapter 7. Chapter 7 includes information about Streets (public and private) & Public Lands; Driveways; Street Excavations and Openings; Encroachments on Public Property; Tree Trimming and Encroachment; Sewer Use; and Location of Public Utility Equipment; and Wireless Facilities in Public Lands and Right of Way. Chapter 7 is published on the North Bay Ordinances page.
Construction Related Handouts:
- Village of North Bay Zoning Map
- Examples of when you may need a Construction Permit – Coming soon!
- Building Inspection Information – Coming soon!
- Residential Building Requirements – See North Bay Ordinances