North Bay Polling Place
Location: Village Hall; 3615 Hennepin Place
Hours: 7 a.m. and 8 p.m.
North Bay Election Schedule
- Village Caucus: Annual nomination of officers for the Executive Board on the second Monday in January.
- Spring Election: Annually on the first Tuesday in April, with a primary (if necessary) on the third Tuesday in February.
- Fall Election: Bi-annually on even-numbered years on the the first Tuesday in November, with a primary on the second Tuesday in August.
Wisconsin Voter Information:
To learn everything you need to know about voting in Wisconsin, click here and you’ll be routed to the Wisconsin Election Commission (WEC) Voter Information Page
Voters may register online, by mail or in person.
For online Voter Registration & Absentee Ballot Application (Mailed Ballot Only) click here .
- The URL for MyVoteWisconsin is: https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/
- Register to Vote online (up to 20 days prior to the election, thereafter, please use the forms below)
- Apply to Vote Absentee — mailed ballot only. For additional Absentee Ballot delivery options, refer to the Absentee Ballot Application Form EL-121 linked below.
- Review your Voter Information
- Find out what’s on your Ballot
- Update your name and address
For In Person or US Mail Voter Registration, click on the links below:
- Voter Registration Application – to register as a new resident (after residing 10 consecutive days) or to re-register due to name change, address change or voter inactivity. Must be filed with proper proof of residence.
- Absentee Ballot Application (Form EL-121) – to request an absentee ballot for all available delivery options, including mail, fax or email.